Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Faghri the original wheel whore!

On m way back from Stellenbosch on sunday, I get on to the M5 highway and make my way through a few cars and find myself infront of a sweet looking black X Polo rolling on MOMO Ferrari's (Cross polo for those of you who dont know, its the all-terrain polo) behind me all of a sudden he starts flashin me franticly! I immediately thought, "crap, this guy must not be happy about that". So I ignore it like any person would do, but then this guy continues to flash for another 3km! Now I cannot ignore this guy and he starts working on my nerves.. I decide to pull to the left and he doesnt wanna pass.. I eventually get my turnoff and this owe gives this serious look coupled by a few hoots and Im like WTF? The polo carries on the M5 highway and thats over.

The next day goes on and I get a call from a great friend of mine, Riyaad "Die Lange" International telling me what an assshole I am cause Faghri was flashing me yesterday on the highway and i dont wanna greet!
Riyaad also informs me that despite my non-greeting Faghri left me a beautiful and scarce WheelWhore.com Sticker amongst another few rare stickers!!

I could clearly put two and two together and feel like big idiot because ive been wanting this sticker for so long and especially cause Im not a guy to think Im a head above the rest, let alone greet.

So this is out to Faghri.. THANKS A MILLION BRA!!
Here's a pic for you guys to see wat Im talking about...



2 comments:

  1. Hey Tauriq, cool post, sometimes my music is too loud and people get that idea...lol

    Where am I able to get these wheel whores stickers? are you able have them made though?

    Thanks
    Mr Lalla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx bro.. I can get a hold of some if you interested.. Just sms me the amount and if you want any sticker I can have it done for you. 0761199200

    ReplyDelete