Monday, November 7, 2011

VW Spring Stance [Teazer]

Yes we know, I have been very quiet of late... But we a sure you we are still very alive and my passion to provide with some top quality stance as well as photographer still burns inside of me. Although life finds me in those times of years where you quite literally have no time besides for that which needs to be done... This is where I currently find myself... However, I decided to loose a few hours of sleep just to bring you with a few photos I managed to capture at our very own VW Spring Stance. Bear in mind, this is just a teazer to keep you enthusiats and stancers glued and inspired by CapeStance (CS)... December time, we will be back in full force.. Until then... Keep Stancing!




Photos by: Tauriq Ajam (RT Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment